This page has been superceded by its own website - http://MortiSafe.com.
MortiRemoteSafe is the latest of numerous different MortiSafe plans to build a time or internet controlled key safe which is cheap and easy to build.
- The general idea of how to use MortiRemoteSafe
- Buy a MortiSafe from me!
- Putting together MortiRemoteSafe from purchased assembled components
- Using MortiRemoteSafe with Windows application software
- Using MortiRemoteSafe with website
The current state of this project is that I need to do a few tweaks in the software, then it will work well with a few limitations:
- No website yet, but an app to control the safe or generate security keys for safe - dom could mail lock codes to sub, then later mail unlock code, or user could set timer for self-locking)
- The software is all Windows based. If it gets used and popular, I'll look into a linux client for it too
My notes on what's left to do...
Phase 1 of development
- Tidy up windows apps
- Get sub app to get confirmation of time from user before locking safe
- Pictures and details for build and use instructions
Phase 2 of development
- The whole website thing